Searching for Wireless Earbuds

I have taken a look at both Soundcore Liberty Air 2 and Air 2 PRO, and neither have sparked my interest. They seem great budget buys, but i think if i am looking for budget i might go Buds+… As i said, ended up going with the Bose, which seem like a supercharged version of the Air 2 PRO(with more accurate sound :D)

1 Like

My brother has a pair, and i gave them a quick try. They are fantastic convenience items, however, i would not rate them very high for audio quality… they are accurate, dont get me wrong, but the sound seems… tinny? It just doesnt sound spacious or very “deep”. I am not sure what to think exactly… maybe the smaller drivers might be the culprit? I just didn’t find them to improve on my Bose Soundsport Free (which admittedly is a high bar to clear) so i couldn’t really go in… Love them for their convenience tho, just not for me…

I definitly would, if i didn’t live where i am living :)) Amazon doesnt have a strong representation in this country, and therefore i cannot buy most boutique brands like Moondrop… I might be able to buy them, but without the safety net of a good return policy, i cannot really go in…

Galaxy buds on sale for 65$ on woot right now if you have it available

1 Like

I do, I do, thanks! However, i did end up going with the Bose QC earbuds! Budget was not a concern, and i am loving them! My brother has a pair of Buds+ so i got to try them out…let’s just say i would be willing to get them, if money was an issue… but since this was a spoil-purchase kinda deal, i went all in! For the comfort mostly, since i cannot stand usual IEMs pertrusion into the ear canal… the Bose sit just on the tip of the canal, held in place by the fins (its quite fancy)

1 Like

Awesome man! Glad they are working out for you. Enjoy!

1 Like