Seattle Kraken Thread

Watching the first home game in the new arena tonight! Hopeful but no matter what happens I’m just stoked after going to hundreds of thunderbirds games that we finally have a real hockey team!

Washington hockey fans assemble here!

2 Likes

Washington hockey fans assemble here? why…wouldn’t they be cheering for the Capitals? /s :joy:

Alright you can leave. Lol

2 Likes

@Pokrog have you glanced at the robbery that is ticket prices?

1 Like

Yes. Let’s talk about the game lol. Ignore the wallet abuse. I can’t even understand how they can charge what they do these days. Won’t stop me from going to good games but still it’s fucking maddening.

1 Like

GOOOOOOOOAL! Let’s go!

Haha ok ok. I think the closest other team is like 1/4 of that. First and last complaint :grin:. Unfortunately I’m watching a children’s movie, will have to catch the next match

First Kraken GOOOOOOOOAL at home lol

1 Like

@ResolveReviews I know you were typing out something at the start of this thread. Speak your mind. Hockey fans ain’t pussies lol.

Go Canucks Go…

1 Like

x2!!! Go Canucks Go!

Look fuck off you God damn Canucks. Get outta my thread.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Look it’s a bummer. Not every game goes our way. Shit’ll get better. We gotta figure our team out and find out how to manage team plays. We’re new, give it time.

1 Like

Success at this level doesn’t happen over night. They will get there. And y’all get to wear cool gear. I feel they did a nice job there.

Having said that… Go Sharks! :rofl:

Go Canucks Go!!!

I am a Canuck…but worse, I am BC born n raised, LoLoL!!!

don’t worry, I know they choke…always. guaranteed!

1 Like

Go Habs Go!

See you guys tomorrow :slight_smile: