See Audio Yume triple driver iems

Does anybody have the See Audio Yume. These looks fabulous! This is probably the prettiest looking iems I can afford. If that sounds at least 80% as good as my Er2xr, Im gonna get it.

5_ecb2a326-29e1-414e-8f2b-e1a8e81f095e-01|508x500

2 Likes

BGGAR just did his 2 min review… very nice looking.

We managed to get our hands on the SeeAudio Anou for review, which is the same as the Yume and the faceplate was gorgeous! They do sound really great too

1 Like

The first look at SeeAudio Yume by Super Review

Crinacle’s initial impressions was very good on this. He even mentioned that he thinks that the Yume is the benchmark under $200 tonality-wise.

1 Like

Seems a couple reviewers say technicalities are lacking, but what interests me the most is the general consensus that bass impact is lacking.

I really hate the way in ears pound my head with bass. Provided I haven’t tried “audiophile” grade in-ears yet, but I generally find too much bass impact painful and distracting.

I have an SSR on the way as my first foray into IEMs, and maybe the Yume would be a good choice in the future.

Sounds like you are used to more bloated bass then.

Even as far as headphones go, my general preference skews to bass-light. 95X? Perfect bass for me without EQ.

idk how much my supra-aural preferences will apply now that I might fall down the IEM rabbit hole, but I know I definitely don’t like the bass on my Samsung freebie buds tuned by AKG. Even with EQ to bring everything down 5-8dB. Maybe it is particularly thr quality of bass, but it’s not the bloat that bothers me. It’s the pressure.

hmmm, maybe you just prefer a bass-light presentation then. Sounds like the SSR should be a good pick then.

Porta.Fi reviews the Yume