🔶 SeeAudio Bravery

This is the official thread for the SeeAudio Bravery

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: No but better with

:red_circle: HifiGo Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews…

3 Likes

Ordered them today over Hifigo and already shipped, cannot wait to receive them.

Their Frequency Response intrigued me the most; very smooth looking. I was searching for a Mid-range all BA IEM and the Bravery seems to be what I was looking for. Good on SeeAudio to ship them with accessories from well known brands; not a given in this price segment.

Also, the fact that I think these look stunning definitely influenced my decision on buying them :sweat_smile:

Gonna post a full review once I have them (along with a review on the Moondrop Variations and comparisons with other IEMs)

2 Likes

Being a mid freak I had interest on Bravery, but after seing some reviews ill skip it since Teas exist.

Curious on your review for it and Variations tho.

1 Like

It‘s kinda weird because I tried the Teas and it seems I‘m one of the very few that did not enjoy them that much, but that‘s personal preference (as most is in this hobby ^^)

And thank you! I‘m excited to be writing my first reviews. Definitely gonna let you know what I think about them. Got a selection of tips to to try with my IEMs as well.

I got the Fiio UTWS3 last week, so I can try how different IEMs sound/behave wired vs from a good Bluetooth device (got the BTR5 for comparisons as well)

1 Like

Gl with that!

Yeah I feel you. Im one of the few that thinks Variations is good on a collection, but meh as an all rounder. It’s about preferences and libraries, as always.

1 Like
4 Likes

I’m kind of interested in these. I am becoming an IEM collector and I want something to accompany my Blessing 2. If these have the Yume’s tuning but with more details, they are winners

1 Like

Just got an update, my Bravery should come in on Monday. Really excited :slight_smile:

Ah, also got some SpinFit CP145 today! Gonna try them out in a bit

1 Like

Received my Bravery today!

Super stoked. Already put them on and started listening. Packaging is good, cable feels nice. The IEMs themselves look amazing and are quite light.

This is also the first time that I try Azla SednaEarfit Xelastic. Will also use the SpinFit CP 145/155 S on them and try them with the Fiio UTWS3.

Really happy right now :blush:

2 Likes