🔶 SeeAudio Yume

I’ve had a fair amount of listening time on these now. They have quickly become a first choice for listening to music at work. I find them very pleasing in a laid back, relaxed way that is easy to divide my attention between the music and the work I’m doing. There is enough details that I’m not reaching for another pair of headphones after a couple songs. I’m not usually into vocals but the mids are really allowed to shine through on this set. I feel the Yume does it’s best with tracks from the likes of Arianna Grande and Doje Cat where upper mids and sub bass can be showcased.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Now what I would love to know: is it just a re-tuned Yume (which would be weird given that Crin considers the Tuning of the Yume almost perfect to begin with) or a Yume 2.0 with his Tuning and better Drivers?

The subbass and treble have been improved for sure. I don’t know how much you can change the sound using the same drivers but it sounds like a fun Yume.

Probably better technicalities because the old Yume suffered from bad detail retrieval and overall resolution

2 Likes

I hope SeeAudio ditches the fingerprint magnet faceplate for the Yume II. The Yume II Ultra has a peak right at a particular frequency area that I am sensitive to discomfort. The Ultra is not the option for me, sadly.