Seeking easy listening iem

Budget under 200$
Currently I have ikko oh1, kanas pro, rha t20
The issue I have is the kanas pro are easy listening but don’t fit my ears at all. The ikko oh1 sound signature is not what I want. Hopefully someone can tell me what curve it is or whatever because I don’t want anything like this again. It’s not for me.
I like the kanas pro sound but want to try something else that may be more comfortable. I thought maybe the tin t4 might be similar, but hopefully you guys know.
I also love the cable the kanas pro have. The ikko oh1 cable is awful. It’s cheap and tangles more than any I’ve ever had. I will likely upgrade to a decent linsoul cable either way, but almost everything about the oh1 is off-putting to me at this point.
I want a good all-around iem as I don’t want a collection lol. One decent iem that isn’t uncomfortable. I know comfort is very subjective.
The rha I think sounds the best of the 3, but they’re maybe a little unforgiving to the music recording.
Ideally I want a warmer relaxed sound with wide sound stage and imaging. Perhaps this doesn’t exist or I don’t know the words to describe what I’m looking for. Still anything not like the oh1 will probably be good.