Sendy Aivas VS DT 1990 VS HD660s

Oh, sorry my comment was mostly pointed at the incorrect info regarding mods, we got the same tastes tho bro so we are tight :smile: no worries. The only things I game in now or dt1990 or surprisingly my Isine 10s which edge it out when I have dirac enabled on my thx788. So just depends on how Iā€™m feeling.

DT-1990 Pro VS 660s.

Zeos was wrong about the 58x and 660s driver being the same and he has since admitted so. Is that enough facts for you? :upside_down_face:

Also, if you havenā€™t noticed this yet, Z isnā€™t exactly the most technically knowledgeable reviewer out there. Heā€™s very good, but he isnā€™t an ā€œexpertā€ and can definitely be wrong on occasion.

1 Like

First settle the hell down. You sound like you are taking this too personally.

Also, my comment had context to it. Sure, if you take Zā€™s Sendy review in a vacuum, you would think he wouldnā€™t use another headphone ever again. Btw, have you noticed that Z tends to hype headphones during his reviews?

You havenā€™t given me one fact yet. So get off your high horse, buddy.

I guarantee you Z would never just recommend a headphone to someone without knowing what they are looking for. The Sendys and 1990s are completely different headphones. As I mentioned before, if the OP is looking for a wide soundstage (which many are for gaming), Z would VERY LIKELY recommend the 1990s instead of the Sendys because Sendys have a very narrow stage.

Also, you are way too confrontational in your posts, and it takes some of the fun out of the hobby. I have noticed your posts on this forum and you are looking to always be right or win a discussion instead of just having a good discussion on very SUBJECTIVE topics. And unless you personally know Z, itā€™s probably best not to speak so matter of factly for him. Z loves LOTS of headphones. He definitely loved the Sendys, but he also loved the 1990. Saying he would DEFINITELY recommend one over the other is silly.

2 Likes

I canā€™t really blame him for that both headphones were tune so similarlybuilt and basically looked the same and the driver design was also pretty similar the 66 0 just looked a bit fancier. but I will say he shouldnā€™t have said it as fact.

1 Like

not only did he llove both the sendys and the 1990 he also loves the 660 for gaming and was one of his top gaming reccomendations so given his use case it would go either the 1990 or the 660 and not the sendy. Z has a wall for a reason he loves lots of headphones and their are those he respects and would probably reccomend in a heartbeat with maybe a pad mod and he puts those headphones on his wall while the 1990 isnā€™t on the wall he said he would put them on the wall he respects them that much but he needs the room for more expensive headphones but obviously that stance changed over time even having retros on the wall

1 Like

Pot calling the kettle black.

:slight_smile:

Man, the audio community can be so aggressive sometimes. I am laughing my head off reading this fights. XD!! Thank you for your opinions and suggestions.

1 Like

These oh my word these. Aiva FTW

3 Likes