🔶 Sennheiser HD700 Headphone

This is the official thread for the Sennheiser HD700

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: Over Ear
  • Amp needed: No but better with
  • Open Back

:red_circle: Hifiguides Amazon Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews

1 Like

This is my “GO To” headphone for all my gaming sessions. I’m not a hardcore Audiophile but I’m learning more each day.

After owning these for years. These are my personal feelings. Music wise I’m really not a fan. I’m not a serious bass head but I do love some good bass and these don’t sound good bass wise to my ears testing multiple songs. Turning the volume up higher to push the bass only causes clipping which I find odd concidering the gear I’m running it on is amazing.

My only other complaint would be the highs seeming a little to sharp sometimes with spacific song’s involving high pitch vocals.

Surprisingly enough though when I sit down and fire up the Playstation or Xbox I find the Soundstage on these amazing. There definitely a 10 in the comfort department so long gaming sessions feel good with these.

Would love to hear other people’s opinions or reviews on these. I can find soo many reviews & charts on popular headphones like HD600’s or Hifiman Sundara’s ect. but the, HD700’s. Not so much.

3 Likes