Sennheiser Momentum 4

https://www.sennheiser-hearing.com/en-CA/p/momentum-4-wireless/

1 Like

The reviews so far are fantastic but I wonder if they are actually good sounding?

has anyone trustworthy reviewed the Momentum 4 headphones yet? hopefully they were compared to the XM5, QC45 and WC700. I need a pair of ANC headphones for work and the transparency mode is desirable so I can still hear enough around me to be aware if something happens (dog / cat fight, grandkids getting hurt, wife yelling bloody murder…the usual drill).

edit - well, based on mic sound quality alone the XM5 are the clear winners. I wasn’t overly impressed with the QC45 performance. the only real thing the M4 has going for it is beyond phenomenal battery life with and without ANC on.

1 Like

Check out our latest video on the Sennheiser Momentum 4 Wireless ANC Headphones, one of the best values for quality of sound in the wireless headphone space!!

2 Likes

I haven’t watched your video yet…but were you able to compare them against the newer XM5 and / or QC45’s?

Not yet, comparing to BW next video.

1 Like

Bowers & Wilkins Px7 S2 vs. Sennheiser Momentum 4 Wireless ANC Headphones shootout!

Sennheiser Momentum 4 vs B&W Px7 S2e vs Sony WH-1000XM5 Wireless headphones