Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2

Why I can’t find any specific topic for SMTW2? Let’s share your experience on this tws earbuds.

I bought it 2 days ago. Put in Radius deep mount eartips with some EQ. Voila! The sound is much transparent, more clarity, and more treble air.

It sounds as same as my wired iem FiiO FH3 + FiiO Q3 dac-amp! I am surprised! Neutral balanced with slight bass boosted. Only difference if you listen to 192khz flac songs, just a smidge of less clarity.

It sounds so different compared to stock tips with no EQ. Good thing is, with medium-wide bore tips (plus Sennheiser’s TrueResponse transducer) the EQ won’t distort its sound. Don’t forget to update firmware and turn on high-end sound setting in its app

Has anyone knows what is lifespan of this Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 1 or 2? Anyone got it broken after 2-3 years?

I’ve had a pair for a week now. My first pair of buds ever as I’ve only worn headphones. Long story short, I LIKE EM, they sound pretty darn good. Way more bass than I expected and excellent clarity overall.