Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Fantastic photo :ok_hand:

Sweet setup too

1 Like

23 Likes

beautiful setup

1 Like

So I think this is basically it or close to it for me.

Grace SDAC --> Loki EQ --> Liquid Carbon X --> Klipsch HP-3

I still have (not pictured) my 6XX, 177X GO, TYGR 300, Meze 99 Noir, PC38X, and Kph30i. Also sold or gave away my DT 770, Focal Elegia, and CM MH751. You can also see the Darkvoice if I wanna listen to some tubey goodness.

If I were to upgrade something currently it would probably be the DAC; I’d like to bump up to something like a Modius or even BF2, but I love how the SDAC has a 3mm out to my Kanto speakers.

It’s temping to save up and go for the higher echelon like a ZMF/Audeze/Abyss Diana V2 or something paired with a nice amp like a GS-X mini, and maybe I’ll get there one day, but for the foreseeable future I am content and completely loving this setup, with the Loki being completely underrated in its ability to just tweak here and there what I want (my own little X bass boost).

18 Likes

Tuuuuuuuuuubes!!!

13 Likes

Here is what I have going on with my current “Endgame” solution.

• Schiit Modius and iFi Zendac, with the SE outputs on each DAC going into a SE switch where the output is split to a head amp - Schiit Asgard 3, and speaker amp - SMSL SA300. The balanced outputs from each DAC are sent to a balanced switch with the output sent to a balanced head amp - Monolith Liquid Platinum.

• The headphones I most often run with are: Hifiman Edition X V2, Focal Elegia, and Sivga Phoenix.
I own but rarely use any longer, Phillips X2HR and Sivga 004.

• For speakers, it is a pair of Neumi BS5 and an ELAC 1010 sub-woofer.

This arrangement works well for me, allowing a number of options for choosing both how I want to listen to, and how I want to “hear” my music or any multi-media audio content. The versatility in this setup also makes it easier to integrate gear for testing and/or expansion with minimal disruption.

Future ?
I would like try a multi-bit DAC, and I believe my next upgrade/addition will be a Schiit Bifrost 2.
After listening to the Elegia and more recently, the HexV2, I have to admit that I am now more than intrigued about what I might discover in the next tier up.

25 Likes

I see Cyberpunk 2077 is on Steam. I am going to buy it an pay special attention to hair!!!

6 Likes

I have to admit, while expertly done, her hair was not the first thing I noticed.

10 Likes

Lol xD :grinning:

6 Likes

@giova05

From the review on RPS:

I appreciate Cyberpunk 2077, then, which has the best looking hair I’ve ever seen in a game, but which is populated by NPCs who can’t pathfind around a parked car

3 Likes

I like how this is suddenly turning to the Cyberpunk thread. lol
Yeah it’s pretty buggy right now. and it’s currently borked on the base last gen consoles. I personally really enjoyed the game though. Great characters and story.

And from Rock Paper Shotgun of all places… well I guess I have to apppreciate them now. Lol xD

1 Like

I’m playing on PC. It’s a little janky at times, but I’m really enjoying it. I’ve 100% played buggier pc games in my time, but I guess it’s not as common for console players. I love the world and the systems don’t feel like the same old stuff everyone else is doing. My only complaint is having to drive in first person because I am terrible at it

Try pressing ‘Q’ while driving. Should let you switch the camera to third person.

1 Like

Oh that’s great to know. I’m still super early on, so I guess I just assumed everything was locked in first person. I can get acclimated to motorcycles in first person, but can’t turn for shit in a car so I’m glad I won’t be battling against that the rest of the game. I’m hoping to get some time to play this weekend

1 Like

Please stop it! Show us ur gear and no f-k game talk.

6 Likes

Somebody go create a Cyberpunk thread and move everything related to it from this thread to that one.

Let’s try not to trash this thread, we are hungry for your gear pics!

10 Likes

a bit further up I suggested we do a pre-post here, I took a pic to respond to another thread and why not, here’s the lived in, grown upon, in the midst of Covid world after.

Basically a year apart.

EDIT: lol just realized that everything but the monitor and the LCD 2 is changed! This forum is bad forum!

20 Likes

What are the speakers? They look like Dynaudio ones, not sure

They are, LYD 5 s

3 Likes