Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

FOOOOKING SICK

10 character limit

2 Likes

So excited you figured out what was wrong. The whole set-up looks great!:muscle:

2 Likes

Fantastic. Love the environment that you have created as well. Those speakers blow my mind. Enjoy.

1 Like

Wow, looks very neat.

Iā€™ve never seen cables being put in a loop like that. Seems quite efficient at keeping things tidy.

1 Like

Thank you. This was really the only option. The 6" cables out there are just too short and I would have to have the amp pulled back towards the back of the DAC in order for them to fit.

Using these 1ā€™ cables allows me to keep the face of the amp flush with the face of the DAC and allows for a little wiggle room. Coiling them keeps them close to the gear instead of hanging out back. Like you said, tidy.

2 Likes

And I did itā€¦ that was fun! (kind of long, but enjoyed the process):

1 Like

This isnā€™t even home ā€¦itā€™s workā€¦I might have a problemā€¦

20 Likes

I see no problem with that :wink:

4 Likes

sick headband mod! where did you get that leather strap?

hopefully everything keeps staying at your desk

I really dig itā€¦It came that way straight from Hyland

Replaced the cheap USB cable with a short 1ā€™ Pangea cable. Also purchased a cheap red power cable to go along with the blue one Iā€™ve had laying around for a few years.

The USB cable is meant as an upgrade obviously, but the power cables are just for looks and better cable management since the back of the stack is right out in the open for everyone to see.

16 Likes

You know where this picture belongs.

3 Likes

I do now since I just found the thread. LOL

1 Like

My current setup/endgame.

Gear: bf2 xlr into g11
Rca into switcher that feeds the rnhp, feliks echo, and hagerman tuba.
Switcher also goes into the jot which is my preamp to the Adam t5.
Above the main setup is the eikon, aeolus, auteur, and lcd 2f

On the other side there is the aeon 2 open, emu teak, denon d5200, focal Elegia, nighthawks, hd650, 4xx dt990 Akg 7xx, and behind the monitor the Sony mdr1a and shp9500.

Outta space so the rest is scattered, my upstairs setup is more simple with just a zdt jr and zen can fed by my m11.

Been building a while but Iā€™m pretty content at the moment.

37 Likes

Nice collection! May I ask what switcher you use?

Are you running a Mac mini and PC?

TC-7240 4-Way RCA / Phono Line Amp Router Audio Switcher Selector Splitter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KDQXITG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_W261N1PB4BQEKR22ZWTE

I use this at the moment. Iā€™ll probably need a bigger one soon lol.

1 Like

Yeah a use the Mac for work mainly and a few other things. The pc for games and music and drawing.

Iā€™m weird like that lol.

1 Like

Cheers mate will look into that

Youā€™re not the only weird one. My left monitor has a Mac Mini bolted on the VESA mount. My right monitor has a fanless NUC bolted on the VESA mount. The keyboard and mouse are connected to the Mac and Synergy enables me to share the mouse and keyboard as if itā€™s a regular dual-monitor system.

15 Likes