Share your illustrations!

Hi all! We have a photography sharing thread, but I wonder what some of you may be drawing or painting (or making a collage of, or… you get the idea)

I usually get about one doodle a week in, most often in pencil. It’s actually the only thing I post on my Facebook account, but I only recently decided to get an instagram to put them up on: instagram.com/eternalrhombus/

This was tonight’s:

At some point (maybe never?) I’ll have to upload the backlog of a few years onto there, only a couple of pictures so far for now.

Looking forward to seeing what people are making / have made!

11 Likes

I love this idea, brother! I feel like a lot us are artists one way or another on here. I’ll contribute with what I have pictures of on my phone. It’s not much but I very much enjoyed drawing when I was younger.

I found it too time consuming with life getting in the way so I haven’t done it in a while. But at one point, it was all I did!

2011 Dom was much more artfully articulated :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Tonight’s doodle:

3 Likes

Got one in this morning!

3 Likes

Finally had a chance tonight where it wasn’t a doodle “while I sit through something” (like a meeting etc.)

Thanks to @Rinderkappajoe, listening to Falco the whole time :rofl:

I’ve added a lot to the insta since last post too.

4 Likes

haha nice, glad I could inspire you to a Falco sesssion :slight_smile:

Just started following you on instagram, really creative stuff, i like! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretzel police

2 Likes