Show me your backside

That is a SERIOUS rig man!

1 Like

Hahaha. Tyvm. I think sim racing is the only thing keeping me sane since covid shut down the track I use to go to. Plus, since I sold my track car, I actualy came out ahead :joy:

Now I just need to figure out how to add a desk to the rig cause it takes up basicaly the entierty of my free space

Please excuse the fact I live in a nursery (and the clutter, reorganizing since I must moved my rig and had to get rid of my desk). With no one coming over and how nice it is to have a light colored room for once (i am fairly certain every other bedroom i have ever had has been brown) I havent exactly been motivated to redecorate :joy:

4 Likes

You know what headphones would match your monitor arrangement?

:rofl:

4 Likes

Nah. Way too normal for zoom. Ima get some SR1a to show clients how dedicated I am to haring their voice in the highest fidelity possible. They will match my CF print suit perfectly :ok_hand:

1 Like

pretty hap with my bacc

7 Likes

Organized chaos reigns everywhere for me :bangbang: :rofl:

There are times when I wish I was more of a WiFi guy :wink:

BAC90813-3CAC-4B08-B7CB-310EE133C10F_4_5005_c

6 Likes

:nauseated_face:

my ocd can’t handle shit like that. lol

VERY nice rig!!

haha. TYVM. Its a fun hobby

Sim racing is a little addicting…

6 Likes

Two pics of the backside…

10 Likes

Best bang for the buck in our hobby! Nicely done. If you decide to go the extra mile, I’d recommend something like this. https://www.amazon.com/Original-Silicone-Steel-Core-Reusable-Organizing/dp/B086ZH44DW/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=silicone+ties&qid=1616421958&sr=8-12

2 Likes

I have seen some videos on interlacing the wires that looked Very cool.
If I end up keeping this set-up long term, I will look into wrapping the cables with zip ties.

1 Like

My backside is looking better after switching to some nice short Worlds Best Cables today.

12 Likes

Nice Job, it warms my heart!

Well, it’s not much of an arse end, but it’s tidy!! :smile:

I do like how the small stack fits together.

10 Likes

In front of me, I have a PC, a PS3, an AVR (for a 5.0 system – so, also 3 speakers in front of me), one DAC, three different switches, a Logitech G27, and all the wires (audio, HDMI, USB cables, power) are all just laying there.

Might be 100 different wires. This is excellent because everything is in front of me when I need it. But you don’t want to see this rat’s nest. Enjoy this diagram. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

This is a fun thread. Very nice, I only have Spaghetti noddles and Ramen, one day I’ll figure it out.

11 Likes

Violectric V590 > Pass HPA-1. Only going to say it here.

I’ll sneak in the front side:

18 Likes

Tidy. :+1: