Show off your sub-$100 IEM collection

show off the IEM collection you’ve built on sub-$100 IEM’s. this does not include models that you got used or on sale that would otherwise not apply to a $100 USD MSRP.

which are your favorites?
why do you like them?
do you use one over another for certain genre’s or feels (warmth, bass, vocal’s, detail’s, etc)?

my portables collection so far is the picture. the watch is just a place holder for the t2 I have on the way.
so the blons are my go to for bass fun and smooth very nice for deep make vocals and weirdly good front imaging.
the t3 I really never touch anymore dure to the 8k spike I am usually really into sharp trebelly things like the 990 but it having no air and little soundstage cause it’s an IEM really kills my ears I had to shove foam into the tip to calm them.
my most used like ever the mh 755’s really easy to just take plug into my ubtr clip that to my shirt and just do shit. no amp no dac bull shit fits my small ears very well and super cheap. they are like mini blons in a way in terms of sound the bass just pulled back a little bit and the high raised a little bit

6 Likes

I gotta give a shoutout the MH755s. I got a pair for my brother since they’re pretty cheap, but supposedly great sounding. I was surprised. I need to get pair with a detachable cable mod sometime.

if you have a soldering iron and steady hands mmcx ports are pretty cheap

Like the box…good idea

1 Like