Shuoer EJ07 3 way Hybrid

Quad Estat, DD and BA drivers :eyes:

Interesting, they are fairly proud of them too. Am curious to see how they are received.

Also that cable looks like a headphone cable lol. You don’t see a para cord type cable on an iem that often (a welcome change imo)

1 Like
1 Like

For all the hate bggar gets he sure gets a ton of stuff. But admittedly he has calmed down over the past year

1 Like

Hmmmm that seems to have a pretty enjoyable signature, wonder how it sounds and if it lives up to the price

Come on reviews I can buy 'em but…

2 Likes

Seriously these look like they should kick ass with that fr chart and driver config???

Really hoping (but doubting) that these see a discount on 11.11. If not, I may sit on these for a while to see if they go on sale sometime by the middle of next year. I have a feeling that, if they don’t drop sometime in that period, the tech and/or tuning will trickle down to the lower end of the market by then. Chi-fi moves too dang quick, I tells ya!

1 Like

The latest Electrostatic Driver from Kinera will be launching 11.11 at $659

Driver: 7mm DD + 1 mids BA + 2 Electrostatic drivers
Impedance: 60 ohms
Sensitivity: 110 dB at 1 mW
Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 50 kHz

1 Like

Come on chaps with your fingers/ears on the iem Chifi supply chain…someone must have a sample/early release pair to review…delivery on UK Amazon is saying 11/27 - 12/7 if ordered now :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1% ($10) discount from Linsoul. Not enough.

1 lousy % jeez why’d they even bother?

1 Like

I said “the hell with it” and used the 1% off combined with my $20 coupon from the Tin T4 to snag a pair. I’ll let you guys know what I think once I get 'em!

2 Likes

What’s the delivery time scale?..n the UK you are looking at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec…gonna wait for a review or two before I commit, but on paper they should kick…really hope you enjoy them thought :headphones::muscle::+1:

I won’t know for sure until they ship, but the shipping was express and free by default when I made the order. I’m located in the Midwest in the US, so I figure about 5-7 days barring any holdup but only time will tell.

1 Like
1 Like

I got mine yesterday and I’m really enjoying them.
They sound really close to the fearless roland, just with a stronger bass emphasis.
Overall really enjoyable and super fun sound but they need a bit of juice to come alive imo

2 Likes

Fully agree sound wise.
BGGAR doesn’t have a full production unit tho, at least it’s not the final cable.
The EJ07 come with a black fabric sleeved 2.5mm cable, it’s a 4 wire helix and they include a 2.5mm to 3.5mm single ended adapter.

1 Like