Simgot Phoenix EM6L talk and reviews

5 Likes

TDM is this a viable alternative to the Yanyin Canon?

For sure , The OG level of sound quality, I haven’t heard the mkii.

For the price this is a real banger , i will have a video out by the weekend.

Some of the standout things I hear is how natural it is with vocals and the stage is crazy good.

That 8mm driver goes low and is quality.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I put on some DUNU S&S tips and put a 400 level filter over the nozzle screen and I am love with this tuning.

2 Likes

Thank you, I love my OG canon and may give the EM6L a punt and move my OG canon on

1 Like

Crazy thing you can probably sell the Canon and buy the EM6L and another for the money you get for the Canon.
I loved mine bit ended up selling as well as I found I wasn’t listening to it

4 Likes

Will you do a full review on this set? @ToneDeafMonk

I’m curious about the cable. Looks pretty nice from what I see.

Also comparisons to the Hexa and Juzear 41T.

2 Likes

Excited to hear your thoughts on this TDM. Is this an upgrade over the EA500? Paul Wasabii implied that this is basically the Ea500 with subbass and a smoother treble. If that’s the case, this is endgame material haha. :blush:

3 Likes

Stage is also better and yeah bass goes lower, vocals better over the EA500

1 Like

Review in the works written and Video out by the weekend.
I believe it will be officially released first week of Aug

Edit: NOW

2 Likes

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtqjOLg

DD Audio store on AliExpress is a reputable seller.

1 Like

That is Linsoul.

1 Like

I was wrong then LOL

1 Like

Anyone get their pair yet? Curious about opinions before I order for myself.

Here was my thoughts not perfect for my tastes but what a great value for $109

4 Likes

Order put in. I love what the EA500 do and to a lesser extent the EW200. Both are insane for the price and expect more of the same as far as that goes.

2 Likes

It pwns:

2 Likes

Hi, was planning to order them soon, and i’ll do. Got the the Simgot EW200 (less then 50 €), they are really good, my prefered iems under 100€.

1 Like

Just ordered a pair for AM delivery tomorrow. I have the EA500 and love them with Dunu S&S tips. I tried the EW200 and the upper treble wasn’t as good as the EA500 at all. Will do an update after trying them at least a few hours to run some playlists through them. Don’t usually do burn in, but 30 minutes seems to help on some IEM’s. The rest is my wee brain getting used to the new signal…

4 Likes