SIMGOT Un-Official EA500 CULT THREAD

Ordered a set off Aliexpress £58 Inc tax and postage. Now the the wait…

3 Likes

SOLD OUT wow that was fast

Who we blaming now? :smile:

3 Likes

Same happened yesterday - seems to be limited daily stock at the sale price - so hopefully/probably it will come back each day of the sale as the listing itself is still live and promoted instead of removed.

1 Like

The urge was strong, but I resisted. I’m proud :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Which is to say they’re doing fine

Damn, that is bad. That was one good excuse not to buy if they turn up again tomorrow

2 Likes

Oh my babies…they’re doing so good on their international road trip.

Couldn’t be prouder :smiling_face_with_tear: :sob:

2 Likes

I don’t do anything special to take care of them (I’m not polishing them hourly or anything), but I put them away in my IEM case when they’re not in use, and I don’t handle them harshly. I’m not delicate, nor am I harsh, with them

4 Likes

looks like they are back at $69 on amazon (with the $10 coupon)
https://www.amazon.com/Linsoul-SIMGOT-EA500-Dual-Magnetic-Circuit-Dual-Cavity/dp/B0BWWTJVWW/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=simgot+ea500&qid=1678225490&sprefix=simgot+%2Caps%2C115&sr=8-2&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc

2 Likes

Have you heard Heart Mirror? I would be curious as to how they compare since they have similar fr but EA500 has more bass?

Had the Heartmirror before - off memory the low-end was very light and not close to the EA500.

That’s what I figured from the graph, the EA500 is a bassier HM
Thanks

2 Likes

I would actually call the SGOR Venus a “bassier (but also less forward in the upper-mids) Heart Mirror”:

1 Like

That looks too different and also that bass doesn’t look very clean.

I mean, you know I’m about that midbass, so I don’t think any of us are shocked I’d pick it out over a sub-bass focused set

Nice combo :notes:

2 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Back up for sale crazy good deal
Limited stock.

I just bought a second one.

C$ 96.85 15%OFF | SIMGOT EA500 Hi-Res In Ear Monitor Headphone with Detachable Cable Dynamic Driver IEM Earphone HiFi Stereo Wired Earbuds
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKf8l7g

6 Likes