Single in multiple out RCA Splitter

HI, so I want the ability to split my RCA out from my Subjective 3 to multiple Amps/Output sources. Don`t mind if they all play at the same time, in fact that will be an advantage in my case.

Its a surprisingly difficult thing to find or even search for in my limited experience. Basically I don`t want to switch between output sources on my PC and have everything run from a single DAC → Subjective → to multiple whatever.

Any help or links will be much appreciated.

1 Like

One simples and cheapest way is to use RCA Cables or RCA end splitters and split the signal.
In the end you would have One in - Three Out situation (pairs) or One Out - Three In.
But might pick up noise and interference in sound. Depends of overall quality.

Or one solution might be Passive switch box. All play at the same time.
Nobsound

Most of time split Boxes come with a Switch and separate power. Might also have a volume nob or volume nobs.
You might actually need to press or turn nob to select out going audio channel.

And so on.
They get more expensive and more complex (more settings and features) the higher level you go.

4 Likes

I am indeed worried about the introduction of noise with the splitting of RCA`s especially when custom making them. Just needed a few brand names so this helps. I think my main problem is with the specific term to use when searching. Thanx a bunch!

1 Like