Smaller replacement for Yamaha A-S301?

Hi all,
I currently have a Yamaha A-S301, that powers my DT 1990 Pros and HDP6 Passive speakers,
Tech specs for the speakers are
hdp6

Speakers are 4 ohms
Sensitivity
88dB (2.83v@1m)
Nominal Impedance
4 Ohms
Crossover Frequency
2.8 kHz
Amplifier Power
10-150W per channel

So need something that can power them

Looking at the DESKTOP DAC + HEADPHONE AMP + SPEAKER AMP COMBO’s in this list here

Specs for the Yamaha are

Current, Yamaha a-s301
Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 60 W + 60 W (0.019% THD)
Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe): 95 W + 95 W
High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 100/120/140/150 W

All the amps on the list seem to be in the 10-150W per channel for the speaker specifications

I am currently looking at either the SABAJ A4 or SMSL AD18 thoughts or anything else you would recommend?
Budget is around $500 AU

Nad d3020v2? It’s a nice all in one with great sound (if you don’t need USB)

Otherwise you could pick up something like a topping dx3 pro and a topping pa3, and probably have a better headphone out then the nad or the yamaha with a good speaker amp.

Thanks for the info on the Topping stack, I have a Shitt stack at work for hd 600s and like the looks of stack systems so will look more into that

PS Audio Sprout 100 …

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be around double his budget? The sprout100 is great but I don’t know if they are available in australia and how much more they would cost there compared to the us.

I have found them at one place here, I am willing to ship one in but they are around 1k AU, which I can make happen and I have been looking but just not something I can do now.

I did not see he was in Australia, Missed that part

All good, most Audio gear I have had to get imported already, like I said the Sprout was the first thing I looked at given it meets everything I want but the price is just outside what I can get at present.