SMSL ho100 desktop headphone amp

Just got this little desktop headphone amp, SMSL ho100, very happy with how clean this sounds, I’ve got it paired with an Xduoo XQ50 Pro2 DAC, which has, bluetooth and LDAC…
Very happy with this combo…

2 Likes

I bought it some months ago too.
Mine is paired with a dx3 pro V2. I plan to change it but it’s not a priority right now.

I love the aviation-like buttons on the front.

Sound-wise, I like it too. I use it on a daily basis to listen to everything (anime, games, music) with everything (buds, iem, headphones).

1 Like

Nice, I’ve been really happy with it so far, had no issues driving any of my IEM’s or headphones, power seem clean…

I Like the presence of the 4.4 and 6.5 ports, but they make me use adapters as my cables are either 3.5 or 2.5mm.

It’s too bad the amp doesn’t do real balanced output, but the price would have been higher, and the SE output has plenty of power already, so not complaining here.

1 Like

Yeah, not really a big deal for me, I have a couple of 4.4 cables and and anything else I use 3.5…
I have a couple of 2.5 but I only use them with the Fiio BTR3k…
So I can even just leave the 6.5 adapter in, and only have to swap cables with IEM’s and headphones, depending on if I want to use the 6.5 or 4.4, and yeah there’s not a huge difference, I could use the 6.5 for pretty much everything I have, headphones or IEM’s…