So Exited! hope they're worth it

Just ordered some IKKO OH10’s and a balanced 4.4 cable to go with them, I’m relatively new to HiFi audio but I watch a lot of zreviews and he sold the hell out of them so I finally pulled the trigger on them. I really hope they’re as good as he says they are. my current setup is IFI Zen Dac and Beyerdynamic Dt990 pro 250ohm’s. Sorry if this is in the wrong place I’m new here too.

4 Likes

Congrats! try not to worry about comparing to other headphones and just enjoy. But Iems value is very hard to beat sub 200.

1 Like

Worth it is pretty subjective. Everyone has their own experience with iem’s, and nothing is perfect, but I definitely have a lot of fun with my oh10’s! They go BTR5’ing with me most afternoons.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m super happy with what I have I just needed a set of iem’s to complete the set. I wont be upgrading for a while.

That’s awesome! I’m hoping to get a btr5 actually. How is the stock cable on the oh10’s?

1 Like

To be honest, the stock cable is shit. It works well enough, but is flimsy and will break over time. You can certainly use it, but if you are like me you’ll start shopping for a replacement quickly. Plus, if you get a new cable you can get a 2.5mm balanced cable to use on the BTR5.

1 Like

damn that sucks, I ordered a balanced 4.4 cable with them just in case but i guess ill need a 3.5 too

Or an adapter…

1 Like

lol or that too.