So fucking glad for Canada Post

So fucking glad for Canada Post .
Where mailmen are government workers.
And treat their jobs as such.

4 Likes

I live in Germany, and all my FedEx experience was one international shipment from the US…
Took 2 months…

1 Like

that type of shit is soooooo worriesome

Nothing is moving quickly this year. I ordered headphones on the 20th and they are supposed to arrive today. Lots of holidays in there though.

1 Like

he was pissed cause he never shoulda had to deliver something like that. he’s a postie…he carries letter mail, not packages. shouldn’t have done that, but something leaked over into his job description he’s not supposed to cover.

Then he/she better look for a new career. The only thing keeping Canada Post going is online shopping and junk mail. The days of just delivering little envelopes are over and have been for years.

1 Like

that’s why they want those megaboxes…but still, a posties job is not big or heavy parcel’s.

That’s at most a 20 pound PC case. Canada Post did that for me Christmas day

well, you have their face…send in a complaint and see what happens.

As long as there is a category called parcel post, it is. The times, they are a changing. Posties will adapt or the whole corporation will crumble. I can see Amazon just setting up it’s own national/international delivery network.
As soon as 90+ % of the oldies have computer access, home or other, there will be no further need of this crown corporation.

no Shane, Parcel Post goes out via the appropriate department with the particular staff it uses.

That’s not my video not my country and not my problem

1 Like

No it doesn’t. I got a bedframe several weeks ago and it came via my letter carrier. She was not happy at all! Such is life. I took it upstairs myself and it was heavy!

I was under the impression it was your order…

and I’m guessing something has changed regarding some parcel packages then. I have a lot of postie friends.

now that it’s not a crown corp, it’s turned into a caustic workplace.

When did it cease being a crown corp?

I assume carrying heavy packages within a certain weight limit is part of the job description. No it’s not fun but part of the job. I do it daily and don’t complain.

1 Like

Damn really?

According to their home page they are still a crown corp:

hmmm…I swear they were privatized, under conditions, a long long time ago. maybe it was just a discussion… :stuck_out_tongue:

I just had this delivered to my house by Purolator i might be onshanes side on this I didn’t see who delivered it but if I was by myself I’d be pissed I had to move this in by my self its 55 inches long