Songs About Politics

Almost everything by Rage Against the Machine

Burden speaks for the working class Americans. So, not slander when the U.S. is controlled by warmongering creeps who tyrannically keep the patriarchy, oligarchy disguised as a free market, discreet homophobia, and religious grifting from taking poor people’s money.

Joe Biden is racist, misogynistic by following a religion representing misogyny, homophobic, creepy towards children by not respecting their personal space, and a warmongering tyrant. American presidents cannot be decent people according to the C.I.A. It’s why the Rockefeller-funded C.I.A. sneakily assassinated John F. Kennedy to increase warmongering totalitarianism in America. John F. Kennedy wanted to shut down the C.I.A. for getting rid of America’s warmongering military culture. So, the C.I.A. sneakily killed him. He got replaced by warmongering pawns like Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George Bush, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and Joe Biden who increased funding for America’s dystopian military causing veteran suicides more than social programs allowing working class Americans access to decent wages, higher education, healthcare, healthy food, clean water, science instead of religious grifting, environment-friendly products that decrease global warming, etc. Martin Luther King, Jr. got sneakily assassinated by the C.I.A. because he wanted to have working class people become compassionate critical thinkers rather than indoctrinated soldiers in America’s totalitarian military. U.S. representatives deserve to have their reputations ruined for insulting Martin Luther King, Jr. and John F. Kennedy’s legacies in favor of warmongering totalitarianism.

Meanwhile, Burden is doing what Eminem formerly did by having a spine when making music from not being afraid of political controversy. Younger generations have become easily offended social justice warriors who cower down to totalitarian censorship. The warmongering C.I.A. that owns YouTube through totalitarian censorship isn’t helping, either. It’s why they banned Burden’s music video on YouTube. It’s because Burden doesn’t cower down like a sheep who follows the herd. He actually worked hard and smart to stop being so poor by doing different jobs before making music professionally. Burden is more humble than these easily offended social justice warrior hypocrites and very rich people who attack free speech on YouTube. That’s why they banned his music video on YouTube. They don’t want free speech. They are hypocritical sheep that get “entertainment” that distracts them from ugly reality. It’s equivalent to the medieval era where the sheep burn books because they don’t want ugly truths exposed publicly. It’s showing how the YouTube platform has become an echo chamber filtering out ugly realities to benefit a mob.

But anyway. Here are more songs that make me think about politics.