đź”· Sony WH1000XM3 ANC

This is the official thread for the Bose QC35 II. This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Over Ear
  • No Amp needed
  • Closed Back
  • Wireless
  • Active Noise Cancelling

:red_circle: HifiGuides Amazon link

Reviews…

Bose QC35 II?

Also, have you tried these with the Dekoni pads? Suede option makes them very nice to wear, and doesn’t mess with the ANC profile :slight_smile: .

These sound like the MDR Z7 but with clearer highs and just a tad less bassy, i can’t believe how good they sound with the ANC using LDAC on my Sony Nw-wm1a

I use the Dekoni leather pads.

The stock pads are so thin & uncomfortable. The Dekoni pads really makes them actually comfortable, but feels it loses it’s anc slightly. Maybe 10 - 20%?

Extremely light on your head. Fits over and around your ear but are smal headphones.
My problem is the sound. When listening to female Japanese music these peak a lot and the bass was just bad. Lowering the bass sounds like the drivers can’s scale back and need amount x of bass to produce bass. Bass is worse than Sennheiser Jubilee for my taste. Muddy compared to NDH20. Mids are okay and highs peek at specific freq. I sadly do not get why everyone likes these but if I would be a normal person I might be the happies person ever. The clarity is not that good but somehow it mixes to a 7/10 sound.

I returned the mx3 after 1 week. BUT it was a warehouse deal from amazon it changes something.

1 Like

I tried these at my local tech-shop and was surprised how bad they sound. The bass is super muddy and doesn’t go deep. Also there is so much mid-bass that I felt kind of sick. The clarity is also not good and there is very little detail. The anc works good but I would take a good IEM over it any day. Even a trn im2 for 12$ out of an iPhone sounds better than this headphone. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to get this for music. The only time where I would recommend it is if you watch movies on a plane.

Is there a way to get neumanns to have anc as good as these because my room has a wall ac unit so i kind of cant live without it now. However, I also wanted to replace my one more quads with neumanns because I kind of live with a headset on but have a roommate.