Spanish Music List (Lista de Música en Español)

Since we have a korean music thread i thought i would create one for my other main language genre, spanish! I spend much time in mexico, live in a mexican community so i’ve been able to go deeper in spanish music. hope everyone contributes to some spanish music! like the korean thread ill try to update once a day!

4 Likes

Just yesterday I listened to my first song in Spanish in fact.

2 Likes

Thanks to Red Dead Redemption 2, I discovered this song.

1 Like

Great Latino classic, from Chile.

1 Like

From Argentina

1 Like

Argentina

1 Like
1 Like

I just recently stumbled across this group and I have been listening though everything that they have released that I can get my hand on. They also have opened me up to exploring more Latin/Spanish music, modern and traditional. Hence, why I popped in here. I hope this fits in the theme…

This is one of my fav tracks - It makes me happy, just all around feel good!

@Jose_G
Thanks for sharing that - I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

I discovered Manu Chao, don’t remember where. The who Clandestino album is good.

and this…

1 Like

Santana ? got some really good japanese recordings. Also, santana was on the soundtrack of spartacus. Got some jazz from brasil.

1 Like

cancion clasica!!! mi madre escuchaba esta musica todos los días jaja
classic song that my mom listened to everyday since i was a kid! couldn’t help growing up with tons of music from her and her mom’s generation lol

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Vicente Garcia

And someting I discovered last December, one of the best duets I’ve ever ever heard: Pablo Alborán feat. Bebe - Por Fin. The way their voices dance around eachother in the chorus, rhythmically nit just tonally, is something that pretty much never happens in even the most appreciated duets in history.

And since you mentioned Mexico, here’s a piece that I listened to obsessively a while back from Veracruz’s Natalia Lafourcade:

3 Likes

Just found this thread, I love the idea. I have a lot of spanish music I’d like to share.
I’ll start with an album I’ve been addicted to this whole year.
Los Lobos - La Pistola y El Corazón (1988)

1 Like

Sagan from Colombia:

1 Like