I’m looking for a pair of near field desk speakers to complete my audiophile setup. I was hoping those who know of some speakers that meet my personal requirements can comment and those who have my same request can learn as well. My requirements are as follows (sorry in advance, I’m picky)
- I want the price to be around $300 and definitely under $400.
- As I mentioned, I would like them to be capable of delivering good sound while being used in a near field desk setup.
- I want them to look really good (like the Kanto Tuk but without the price premium) and possibly be available in white (bonus)
- I would like them to be bass heavy enough so that they do not require a sub, but if that isn’t possible, my second choice is that they have a sub out option.
- I would like them to be small enough to use on a smaller sized desk.
- I would like them to be active as that would simplify the amount of equipment I need to buy.
If anyone knows a pair of speakers that would fit these requirements, please share, you’re knowledge is much appreciated!
The last thing I have to comment is that I am looking for a pair of speakers that are not “good for $300” but “should be priced higher” if that makes sense. I want them to sound twice their price. Like the Sendy Aiva. Again, all input is much appreciated. Thanks!