Spirit torino, super leggera

Maybe custom higher end drivers but knowing its a niche product and you don’t expect to sell much in the first place. Also you get all the customizability with it they are probably assembled to order

It’s more R&D and the design and craftsmanship that yields the quality and price for higher end equipment, many high end products could be bought part wise for cheap

From what i know they are a heavily modified version of them, built under the supervision and the requests of Spirit Torino
But i could be wrong on this

Yeah, I figured that the machining of the cups and the modified parts and drivers would add cost which would be passed on to consumer, but some of those spirit torino headphones sell for upwards of 4000 usd. Kind of pricey still all things considered (imo).

Yeah i agree with you. They are really expensive headphones, probably overpriced.
But still, i am very interested in those and I’m looking forward to try them.

1 Like

I’m looking at the radiante nera, I wonder what it would sound like. Might have to try one out somehow

The nhoord drivers do sound very good though. I transplanted them into the cups of an SR325 I bought used as it was selling broken for parts. Sounded really good with the L cushion pads.

From what Murdock said they seem to be very bassy and a bit dark, but they responde extremely well to EQ.
In my opinion the Radiante, from what i read online, might have too much bass.
I think the real winners are the Twin Pulse and the Grande (i read of some people wich prefered these over the Twin Pulse), but take this with a grain of salt since my opinion is based on what i read on a italian forum, after i’ll listen to their lineup i think i’ll create a “Spirit Torino lineup impression thread” to share my thoughts on it.

1 Like
1 Like

I own the Radiante and they are very bassy but they aren’t dark like lcd2c. i only use them for portable use. I do like them, but not sure if they are worth the price.

Spirit Torino Made of Sound Headphones First Look; Super Leggera, Titano, Radiante, and Mistral Pro!