Spotify end of the year roundups?

Minutes would be more than doubled if I didn’t have to recreate my account back in august

1 Like

Seems like avarage times are arround 20k minutes. Might be at least triple if would not game so much.

2019:
Armin van Buuren
FFDP
deadmau5
Rammstein
Tiësto

Songs:
Repeat after me
Grapevine
Wild Wild Son (feat…)
Easy Boy
Sonne

1 Like

I’m listening to mine now. I’m always excited to get the year end review.

Yeah same really fun playlist

2 Likes

That’s a lot considering I have more than one streaming service and flac files…lol

1 Like

I have most of my favourites on flac but still spend a good amount of time on Spotify.

1 Like

where do I look this up? I don’t listen on my phone much, I use the Windows app mostly. however, cc was maxed so they shut my account down for a few days till I could pay it off, so that might skew my numbers I guess.

I’m not sure on PC. It’s the 2019 year end review. Probably on the front page of I had to guess

You can try this link

If you like AVB and Tiesto, you may like Andrew Rayel, especially his early stuff. I think AVB helped put him on the map. Big fan.

Spotify took a hit in usage since I’ve also been using Tidal or Amazon since June.

85k minutes though I use Spotify maybe 90% of the time. Not exactly the proudest of my music selection but oh well.

Not logged an awfull lot of hours on spotify, as i also use foobar with my flac collection quite a lot…

The decade “wrapped” probably is quite a bit off as even though i have been a spotify user since 2009, i mostly used it to listen to new music before i bought it, and did not become a premium member before 2017. So the decade probably reflects the last 3-4 years much more than the whole decade… still it seems to be in the ballpark :slight_smile:

hey man your music is your music no judgements here

Here is mine…

Haha, appreciate the judgment-free zone.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll take a listening tour on his music.

1 Like

You should check out KSHMR as well if you have the time :wink:

Here’s some of mine, in no particular order.

And here are stats from spotify.me

I’m a metalcore and hard rock fan. But I love music from almost any genre, especially soundtrack, but I don’t care much for super chill music most of the time I guess.
Again, this does not show my listening history from my own downloaded digital files I own, which takes up more than this honestly.