Spotify Playlists Mega Share!

This is my playlist on Spotify " Tiktok Songs by Nourel" :point_right: spoti.fi/3hWDJ5Z
and here is the link to my profile, please :bowing_man::bowing_woman: check follow spoti.fi/3oVMYF1

For fans of Deftones/††† (Crosses). Set cross-fade to 7 seconds. Enjoy.

1 Like

Hey welcome to HFGF :smiley: I’ve moved your post here to help keep the music threads tidy and on point :+1:

I’m new to spotify and making playlists. Mostly instrumental and exp ambient with some vocal songs here and there and some jazz tunes. I like it cause it takes me to several moods including comfort, plassure, fear or nostalgia. This is my playlist for mdma, riding bike, a night with a couple friends or drawing. Its not ready yet but i hope you like it :wink:

Here is my Spotify playlists from Lounge to Progressive Trance.

I will post the Lounge 1st one…there are another 19 of Lounge and about 50 of prog styles…but here is the Lounge… whole page is public so by all means check it out.

Happy listening…I suggest to set crossfire on your setting for more seamless listening.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I hope some people will check out my ‘High Flying’ Lofi / Hip Hop playlist I started up the other day. It is a comprehensive dive into what my influences are and some sounds/styles I really enjoy. The sounds here are gritty but with a dreamy, ethereal feel to them. Perfect for studying, relaxing, working, chillin’. Really excited to be a part of this community and happy listening!!! -J

1 Like

Hey…wanna listen to something dreamlike?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2RoNVgW92hpkbk8i20M3Xr?si=264b36fb40834ce9

Thanks for sharing all these amazing playlists! Now I can now add all these spotify to MP3 player. haha

The best Amapiano/Sgija playlist at this moment

This seems like a good thread for a first post, my modern soul/funk list. Death to autotune.

hey i have a few playlist to share

sexy music:

soft ambient:

creative mood

10 songs for the week, all genre, i replace songs every week

grindr electronica

latino radio for cleaning

summer2023

sensorial music

formal music

A playlist inspired by Nouvelle Vauge and Gotan Project.

Since I have a soft for Sony and I do enjoy their sound signature - a playlist was in order for that ‘dynamic’ feeling.