Steelseries arctis pro wireless?

hi all,
I’ve had the mmx 300 for about a week now and the difference in sound quality when i swapped over from my old headset was like night and day i could place where people were in games and i actually ranked up in cs(though this probably isnt related lol). That being said i dont feel as though im capable of fully appreciating what they have to offer so i was considering maybe returning them and going for something cheaper or something with more features. Do you think i should stick with them or go for something like the arctis 7 or hyperx cloud 2s. I think what im saying is they are too good for what i need if you know what i mean.

arctis 7 will have better sound over the cloud 2s I found comfort better on the clouds. MMX 300 will have better sound quality between the 3. Gonna boil completely down to preference and how much your willing to spend without feeling bad about it. All 3 you listed work fine with some better than others in competitive

Hi,
I started looking at the arctis pro + game dac as an upgrade from a hyperx cloud 2 but after reading up on it I decided to go with a headphone (DT 770) and a separate mic instead. The problem is there are only a few shops in my country that carry them and they are all out of stock, same goes for the copp and the custom studio. I decided to wait for a while but today the cable of my cloud 2 started dying (after 4 years, so not complaining), so my question is: What are the alternatives (closed back) in a similar price range for the 770?

Also any opinions on the SOUND BLASTER G3? It has mic mute and volume control like the cloud 2 and its affordable so i’m thinking of getting one.

770 is kind of in a league of its own when it comes to closed backs with that kind of soundstage of imaging, I would just recommend waiting it out… a bit of patience pays off in the end.

tried it, garbage and barely better than a low end motherboard… their claims that it drives what… 300 ohms? 600 ohms? is completely invalid. It cannot even drive tygr 300r properly and that’s 32 ohms and it just barily manages to drive the 150 ohm 58x jubilee from sennheiser but those are much easier to drive headphones due to design.

Thanks for the advice.
Managed to find a small online shop that had one last 770 left. It took me a few days of looking trough google search results but it was worth it. :slight_smile: