Suggest me an amp for Audeze LCD-3 (Pre fazor)

All of the ones mentioned imo would be upgrades in aspects such as spatial recreation, detail, and control imo and generally higher tier amps that would elevate the headphones. The rnhp is an excellent amp, but with the lcd 3 imo it might lack impact and low end control, which bothers me. Also the rnhp is a bit narrow sounding with the lcd 3 so I would want more stage as well. Generally I would say it’s a worthwhile step to make with the lcd 3. I will say the rnhp has a pretty natural presentation and timbre in the midrange and treble that might actually compete with some of the above amps

1 Like

Stage size is definitely important to me…

It’s always something that impresses me when I put the 800s on.
Not that I seek the same width.

The hafler h75 looks promising, especially for it’s price point.
It’s perhaps not the one that excited me to most from your description.

The MZ2 + LPS was possibly my #1 option… but it cost more than the double of the H75.
The violectric looked also very interesting, except I can’t seem to find any, at the moment.

EDIT : The Feedback (control how much tubes have an impact) and Focus (controls the stereo width?) knobs looks like some really neat options too!

I see an older mz2 with the lps for an absolute steal but man is it beat up and older

If you look used you should see them pop up

The feedback would control how clean and lifeless it would sound pretty much lol, now it’s been changed to say load instead since adjusting the feedback makes it so you can use lower impedance just fine. The focus is going to be crossfeed almost

1 Like