Suggest me some bang for buck open back headphones other than koss

i am new in audio gear world and im trying explore the budget range headphones. usually when it comes to bang for buck or budget headphones most of the people suggest koss ksc75 or kph30i etc . so i wanted to know is there any other headphones other than these(koss ksc75, kph30i ,portapro etc ) that also has great sound under 50 dollars price range ? Thanks in advance.

The only thing i can think of is the Superlux headphones. their pretty good for cheap. I had these and they were pretty good 32$ not sure if it beats the Koss though. but its a full size over ear headphone:

Theres also the Monoprice retro 29$. but its a bit dark sounding with its awesome bio cellulose driver:

Probably the best you could get for 50$ is the Creative Labs Aurvana Live:

2 Likes

Still Koss, but the UR40 is over ear and open back that can be had under $50 with room to spare for a needed pad swap. Philips SHP9500 hovers right above $50 if you can stretch a little. I happen to have both posted on eBay at the moment.

1 Like

Weird link formatting…not sure why it didn’t copy text directly from the listing

1 Like

AKG K-240 are semi-open, and somewhat more expensive in the US than in Europe.

1 Like

thank you so much. btw is there any alternative to koss kph30i that has open/sem open back and on ear design like the kph30i ?

nope lol. nothing thats beats a koss in that style. theres also the Koss KTXPRO, you might want to look at

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, why do you not want Koss? Sounds like what you’re looking for is a kph30i in the price range of a kph30i, why not get a kph30i?

2 Likes

because i have kind of got bored of this company. want to try something new :joy::joy::joy:

Akg k240 ,portapro takstar pro 82 can get real cheap on ali

1 Like