Syba sonic, fulla 3? 3.5mm mic input dac amp recommendations?

Oh I’ve been close to having my shit just pop but I know what i want in the long run and I want it so bad I will gladly let being able to properly listen to music at home FUCKING DESTROY me even further

Also just for posterity, all I need in addition to the amp is a 3.5mm to rca to get it plugged into my pc?

Pretty sure. 3.5mm out from your motherboard into the back of your amp through rca. Sounds right. Both the atom and the syba sonic come with their own power cords and the syba sonic comes with a usb cable to be plugged into your computer.

If you want to straight up use the syba sonic as a dac, then you just need to use rca cables from the syba sonic to the amp.

1 Like

I would just use the syba Sonic as the dac as @Zaphain says so you just need a short rca to rca cable

1 Like

Alright, before I send it and have to make a separate order, all that I need plugged into my pc is the syba USB cable and then I can just rca-rca the amp to the syba and I’ll be set?

1 Like

Yup. That should be all.

1 Like

Killer :slight_smile: didn’t wanna have to order a different / another cable or anything after it all came and i realized I fucked it up. Do they make short like adapter style rca to rca cables to wire up the dac / amp setups without making customs? Just got some like 1.5 foot ones but I’m dreading the extra length hanging behind my desk already

https://www.amazon.com/Seismic-Audio-SAPRCA1-BK-Premium-Black/dp/B01A7SGDOG/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?keywords=seismic+audio+rca+1ft&qid=1578867141&sr=8-6

I use these. They are super flexible too.