TANGZU HBB Hayday upgrade over Crinacle Zero Red

Hi! I’ve been doing some research and I’m wondering if the TANGZU HBB Hayday edition will be good upgrade to the zero red. I love the Reds sound signature. I looked at graphs and they look pretty similiar. Would also love some other recomendations from you guys! I’m planning to uograde from the apple dongle to the Moondrop Dawn Pro, because the haydays need more power (?) Correct me if im wrong

Just get the Moondrop Dawn Pro first, see how it’s headroom and power affect the sound of the Zero Red. You may find you don’t need to upgrade. Let it sit with you for awhile. If you’re happy with the expansion of sound with the dongle, chill and enjoy.

1 Like

I have a fioo k7 and do notice a difference compared to the apple dongle, but I’d really like an iem with a similar sound signature but with more detail and separation

Awesome. In that case I’ve only heard good things about the Heyday, improved both build and sound quality over the original Zetian Wu. I’d suggest purchasing where returns are easy incase you don’t like them. I returned OG Zetian Wu and picked up the $40 KZ PR2 v1, (before KZ messed up the tuning by removing planar filter), which has been described as sounding like the Heyday, they definitely are hard to drive, only use them with desktop Dac/Amp.