Tell Zeos to unban me

Full disclosure:

I am a retard

Ok, so… sux I got banned in Zeos (Z Reviews) Telegram, maybe like 2 yeers ago

The most despicable part about the whole situation was… thaat… It wasn’t off the back of me saying/doing something particularly edgy. This is a kind of margin-banning that in civilized country people would be tickled with a for-KFC-slaughtered chicken feather for 11 days by a g-sizer (titty-wise) sex-bot. But in the Zeos-republic such peopel not only are a mods, but also can let go unscaved

[IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATION TEAM FOR LEWD CONTENT]

So what I’m saying is - NOT - that I’m blameless for this situation (I, rather, WASN’T blamed, actually ), or that I’m reformed or that it will not happen again. So what I’m saying is is that if get unban I’ll continue being me (hopefully a much improving me), mods will continue being mods (which is unfortunate), and we’ll tryna hf for as long as it is possible (which always was there true premise of my actions)

I was an exemplular hentai poster over @ https://t.me/ZeosNSFW, and I’ll continue to be examplular, hopeful - in ways that mods of the #civil for-normie conf can better appreciate this time

Z, you probably remember me for poking fun at your failure to recreate reichstag by inviting most pathetic losers into your mod-team (generalizing). If no, I’ll happy DM my Telegram username [it is my name here but okay :ok_hand:]

5 Likes

Right so full disclosure, I am not the mod that banned him.

I’m posting this mostly because I’m bored but I feel some points must be addressed, as of now @zdrijne has been unbanned from tg zchat. (not my doing)

First of all bans are functionally forever unless someone chooses to unban you, listing how long you have been banned for will not help. On the other hand, recognising the error in your ways and promising to do better will.

Now lets address the meat of this, you were banned for being, (I’m paraphrasing) a general annoyance, your tendency for starting strange discussions and participating in arguments. A clear infringement of rule 6, I’d further argue a lack of respect to the moderation team is clear from your diction but that’s neither here nor there.

Finally, here’s my advice to you, and anyone else that’s looking to get unbanned:
Do not insult the mod team, no one is personally out to get you, the chat has over 800 members we don’t moderate based on personal relationships, frankly, we probably have no idea who you are.
Before you air out your concerns in public do so in pms with the moderator that banned you, be respectful and promise to do better, unsurprisingly we are normal people.
If you have to air out your frustrations in public, then again, do so respectfully, admit your mistakes and do not insult the moderation team, that isn’t going to earn you any brownie points.

2 Likes

Sounds like one of my old school reports :grin: