TForce Yuan Li, best single dd at around $100-ish range?

Has anyone tried these yet? It’s the debutant IEM from TForce. Most of the reviews mention that it has a balanced neutral tuning with a little bit subbass boost. Reasons I’m considering these are:

1. It’s single DD
  2. The treble is described as well extended, balanced yet non offensive.
  3. Scalability.
  4. I think it’ll be complementing my FH3 well.
1 Like
1 Like

You shouldnt bother reading the reviews that are out now. Since those reviews are with the pre-final tuning. They changed the tuning on it after those reviews.

Although I should have the final version coming tomorrow.

2 Likes

Oh, I have heard they changed the tuning. It made me even more curious. Please share your initial impressions here when you receive yours.

1 Like

They made a pretty big change.

I will share my thoughts in my own thread whenever I get it.

1 Like

4 Likes

You already have it? :joy:

1 Like

It seems like a disappointing change from my point of view, but I guess we’ll see with reviews.

Original tuning was too bright according to the reviewers and the graph does look that way to me.
So the change looks quite good.

2 Likes

I can understand it.

As @jmwant described it as neutral and the graph shows the treble have been tamed, I assumed it would be a dark earphone in the end.

Maybe “neutral” was the aim and not the pre-release set?

1 Like

Oh yeah its very good. One of the best tuned iems under 150 with very clean and smooth vocals. I would still say the final A4000 is the best DD at the 100 to 200 price mark though.

The final tuning looks good to me, I’m treble sensitive.

https://rg.squig.link/?share=RikudouGoku_Target,TForce_Audio_Yuan_Li

2 Likes

Thanks for the input! How would you rate it among the IEMs at the same price range?

Another review by Timmy

1 Like

Another single DD on the block is the KBear Aurora. No reviews of it yet that I know of. Then there’s Mele too… lots of single DD choice!

I just posted a review of this in the Acho Reviews thread, so I thought I would drop it in here also (as there is no official thread for this IEM)

1 Like

I recived the Yuan Li some days ago… I was surprised with the luxury package and presentation. I’m enjoying a lot listening my favourite jazz album with them, but I think they are a good all rounded IEM. IMO the enginiers did a good job, they have a really pleasant tuning, relaxed, polished and neutral sound presentation. Very enjoyable if you are going for a long session. They are very comfy to my ears. I like it more day after day. I don’t know if they aret he best single DD at this price point but to me, now, are my favourite.

1 Like

Better than Aria? Or FH3?