The all new JH Jolene

I’ve never heard a JH set but this looks promising…

@hawaiibadboy

3 Likes

Review by Headfonics

1 Like

Man…can they take 3Dscan .STL files?
I’d buy RIGHT NOW

2 Likes

I think they do.

I sent a mail to JH but waiting on reply. They talk about molds but can find nothing about 3D scan files (STL) I’d be stunned if they don’t but…JH is old school so…I dunno?

That is …with Koi fish on one side…that is TAKE MY MONEY stuff right there. I love Jerry too. He was talking about…
Wait for it…
John Bonham kickdrum @Ohmboy …how can I NOT buy that after he brought up a kick drum…and John Bonhams.
Like he was talking to me :rofl: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Yeah thought of you straight away :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Tbh based on my taste, I’ve never really thought any of JH IEMs were worth it or sounded impressive in comparison to other brands from what I heard from them in 2019 and before that. I do have the Lola Universal and never use it. JH is one of the old school CIEM brands and I do hope they improved on their sound with the Jolene.

I will say, this looks incredibly gorgeous!

4 Likes

WOW! Beautiful. We need a review of this BGGAR! :slight_smile:

DAMN! This is even designed for your library!

1 Like

Was just reading the Headfonics review of these last night, they seem like they’d be a really nice set to have, the only thing that I think would annoy me about them is the proprietary cable that they use since it looks like (from what I’ve seen) that you can’t get an aftermarket balanced cable for them.

They definitely look amazing though, not as expensive as I thought a flagship ciem would cost too, especially since it was compared to the EE Odin in that review.

1 Like