The best iem in range 60 or under 60 dollar that have mid centric and v shape, and litle bit dark in the sound quality?

so i want to buy my another iem in next month because my old iem feel likes junkkky.but i dont know what is the best iem for me all i know is i like v shape and mid centric and litle touch of dark sound so if you guys know the best iem in the range 60 or under 60 please help me to choose the best iem

Hey brother, you’ve come to the right place for IEM advice. I’ll try to keep it short - one thing that stands out to me is the terminology you’re using here, it’s a little confusing.

Typically V-shaped signatures are neither Mid centric nor dark (typically). The very definition that I’ve always gone by with V shaped is boosted sub bass/mid bass, recessed mid range and boosted upper mids/treble.

Tell me, which IEM are you currently using and what do you like about it/don’t like about it?

4 Likes

i am using kz edx ultra because i am a new player in audiophile

Under $60:

• Kinera Pandamon
  • KBear Ormosia
  • Tripowin Piccolo

The correct choice (but over $60):

• TinHifi P1 Max
3 Likes

thx man for helping me out

2 Likes

I’d just go with what @GooberBM has to offer for sure. If you want a mid centric IEM with phenomenal price-to-performance, the P1 Max is the way to go, even though it is over your budget. There’s a reason you don’t find that set on the 2nd hand market - it was grossly overlooked at its original MSRP, and now that it’s $100 new, it’s a killer and I think it’ll remain a killer at that price point for a while which is probably why most people don’t let them go anymore.

Unique tuning + planar technicality’s = ridiculous value. If you can stretch the budget to $100, get the P1 Max :+1:

1 Like

ah i see… oh yeah i want to ask something is tin hifi t2 plus is a good iem for my ears??? i mean not as fitting but as my taste

Yeah, you would probably be okay with T2 plus if it’s an option.

At $60, if I were looking for what you want, I’d pick KBear Ormosia or that TinHifI T2 plus

welp i guest i am gonna take between tin hifi t2 plus or tripowin picolo once again thx man for helping me out

1 Like

Goober, would you say the newer T2 DLC is a better option to consider for the same money?

Nope, T2 DLC is a basic Aria-clone with all the pros and cons.

I’m out on that style of tuning, in the budget price range.

Fair enough!