The cheap AF headphones/earphones thread

how do you think the ZSN and the ZSN pro compare to the ZS10’s?

I don’t have the ZSN. But, google image search… there you go, heh.
Just more treble, 4khz+. ZS10 Pros are already clear AF… I prefer the ZS10 Pros “neutrality”.

LeDechaine, grab the MEE N9 or both with the N8 & see how you like them compare to others here you’ve tried.
I’d like to see what your impressions are & how you’d rank them versus some of these… maybe, I’ll give one or two a try if you believe they are better than the N9/N8?

I don’t know anything about them… :confused:

I enjoy them for what they are but is it me or do they have less bass than the ksc75

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#720/2031/472

More of everything. Push them a bit farther in your ears, and/or use bigger tips, foam tips, etc.

Thx the foam tips made them a little to bright for me now they sound smooth and detailed.

2 Likes

Are those sony hybrid tips or do you have a link for them? I’m a tip fiend lol and like to roll when I get a chance, my next purchase is prob. T2s so this will help a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe they are sony hybrids it’s been 2 years since I bought them. https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Earbuds-Eartips-Earphone-Headsets/dp/B00D0EXM0S/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=sony+hybrid+ear+tips&qid=1566534899&s=gateway&sprefix=sony+hy&sr=8-3

Thanks man, I’ll try to invest in some soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Told youuu! :smiley:

ZS10 pro are very good, picked up a pair a few weeks back and have been using it at work. I still think the t2 has it beat when it comes to detail and imaging only slightly tho. But the zs10pro has it handily beat when it comes to bass and comfort. I would almost say for those two reasons alone I would recommend the zs10pro over the t2.

Still two very good cheap chi-Fi options.

I think my main gripe with kz iems, including the ZS10 pro is the not as organic timbre. The detail and value is there, but imo it just sounds more artificial compared to other offerings like the final e2000/e3000 or tin t2.

I would still recommend it to someone who is looking for great detail and price though

Probably just because the small 1khz dip… and it’s like KZ’s signature… they ALL have it.

That’s also noticeable, but something about their implementation of the ba’s just sounds off to me more so then the dip

The FR shows the E2000 are smoother, too. More neutral, less “wavy”. Just less sub-bass.
Sadly, the only way to have Final IEMs with a good cable and not a “hair-thin” cable, is to buy the E4000s for like 150-to-200$.

Anyway, I don’t need more IEMs. :stuck_out_tongue:

10-second crappy job, copy-pasted one graph over another (both from Crinacle).

Here you go, this is better to see since they overlap now at 1k. The E2000 seems warmer with rolled off sub-bass. In addition overall less peaky treble as you mentioned. Overall I would say it is more neutral with rolled off bass.

1 Like

That’s kinda how I hear it as well. Also think the timbre is better as well

Just received 20$ Comply foam tips to go with these 35$ KZ ZS10 Pros. 100% Worth it.

More then silicone tips?