The Chillihead thread šŸŒ¶

I like sriracha sauceā€¦but do eat foods with chipotle powder a lot too. enough to make the back of my throat warm, but not pain inducing like my buddy who says itā€™s not ā€˜hotā€™ unless your scalp goes numb and you canā€™t feel it anymore. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Itā€™s a :hot_pepper::man_in_lotus_position: pain thingā€¦the endorphins and being able to actually taste the differences between hot chillisā€¦what part of your mouth, lips and throat burn and in what order, how fast the chilli hits and how long the heat lasts or growsā€¦but ultimately they all taste and hit differently and folk experience them differently tooā€¦be careful out there folks :hot_pepper::heart:ā€¦

4 Likes

the inner masochist!!!

2 Likes

@Rinderkappajoe Bro chilli of the valleyā€™s dope thank you for the rec :beers:ā€¦new order in and a couple of teeā€™s to show my :hot_pepper: valley loveā€¦

Man Mr Spicy is next level, a teaspoon in the gob is :fire::fire: love itā€¦Black Death is hot :fire:ā€™ish and lush, the Muscovado Sugar comes through but I didnā€™t get a whole lotta garlic :man_shrugging:

:hot_pepper::heart::+1:

1 Like

Nice, glad you like the COTV stuff!! :sunglasses:
Damn those shirts are so nice, I also wanted to place an order and asked for a size chart but never got an answer from them so did not order anythingā€¦shipping is quite expensive to germany so I wanted to make sure to order the right size :smiling_face_with_tear:
Please let me know how you like the shirts and if they are true to size :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shirts are :sunglasses: and seem well made plus they run true to size Iā€™m an XL 48ā€ chest and they fit me perfectlyā€¦oh and you also get a free bottle of sauce that corresponds to the tee shirt ordered which I didnā€™t realise so got 4 sauces (2 free with the tees) and 2 that I ordered lolā€¦

2 Likes

Wanted to share my fave Sriracha with yaā€™ll. After going through a bunch, and actually liking Tabascoā€™s take on it, this one takes the crown as the current champ: Yellowbird Organic Sriracha

Not only is the flavor excellent, the tiny ā€œchunksā€ actually add subtle bursts of flavor as you enjoy with your favorite choice to dip in it (or food you mix it into). This is a mainstay ingredient of mine when making chili. :hot_pepper:

4 Likes

Chinese Five Color Chili

Waiting for the other colours to show up :grin:

5 Likes

After Huy Fong got greedy, I switched to Underwood Ranches. They were the people that grew the chilies that Huy Fong used until 2017. As I understand Huy Fong basically stopped paying them without notice, claiming they were overpaying, and when it got into the courts Underwood won a $23 million dollar ruling.

Thatā€™s crazy about Huy Fong but glad that Underwood Ranches came out on top and is doing their own thing. I like how they have spicy BBQ sauces and hot sauces, will have to give 'em a try. :+1:

2 Likes

This is a real nice ā€™n sweet hot sauce, I wouldnā€™t say HOT HOT but it has :hot_pepper: legs for sure but with that added sweet Pineapple touchā€¦I use it on BBQ chicken, burgers etcā€¦even on breakfast bacon :+1:ā€¦

2 Likes

Beautiful plant :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Never seen purple peppers before, neat! :hot_pepper:

1 Like