The DEALS thread

I don’t think we’ll ever convince Nymz to try another Penon lol

3 Likes

(I wont either for the record.)

If I’ve played the Penon lottery and won, I’m going to take it and run!

Consider yourself very lucky.

1 Like

What’s special about fan2?

If RBW wouldn’t mind me jumping in, this is part of my comparison with Olina SE:

I think it’s my personal benchmark for a balanced set (considering I haven’t crossed $300 yet). It’s only real flaw is if you feel like it lacks sub-bass rumble. It is very good at everything else

1 Like

Goober’s given it more time and I think I’m in agreement with him.

If they hadn’t been bought last night, I was quite close to taking them down while I considered things. Because with final e tips and deep insertion, very little bass is missing, some of the truest drums, very sweet smooth vocals, good treble extension. Undecided on stage, its outer reaches are far but most mids were fairly intimate for me.

For the price range they’re in, they’re very very good. I haven’t given them full justice as far as hours/tracks. Less relaxed than Serial, more energy but not peaky energy.

They also isolate for my ears super well as their shell tapers to fill the canal as it goes into it.

I am going with Radius Deep Mount tips and just leaning into their advantages in technicalities. I honestly hadn’t tried them with Final E’s so I may give that a go too

1 Like

Not a bad discount on a product that’s seeing few cuts so far, used or new:

I’m in the US, the code 1111US15 was used for that result.

3 Likes

DAMN! :sob: oh well - Ali shipping took damn near a month for me, I was bursting at the seems 2 and half weeks in! I can say, the BTR7 is a great little device. I’ve had it for a few days now and I can confirm, fantastic purchase even at the $210 I paid :+1:

1 Like

US40 can do this for you (dang tax!) but we’re all waiting for at least a graph and a few choice words…

At the DUDO store coins can get you 5% off, so the cost in checkout there is $444.87!

you have the strangest address…or is that just ink bleed?

When you live in a giant monolithic slab of onyx that can be seen 3 states away, a simple diagram usually gets it delivered right!

2 Likes

Actual picture of the home.

2 Likes

edit: those are stock, just for 1799$ atm on JM website.

1 Like

$1800 USD ouch!

1 Like

they are 1999$ most places atm, and retail for 2999$

Seeing as the guy buys headphones to mod them, and is not an official hifiman distributer as far as I know, I wouldn’t be buying these in confidence that they’re a brand new/sealed pair lol.

JH is solid and will match any manufactures warranty…here’s our wave theory reviewing JH HE-R9 modded set…

3 Likes