The DEALS thread

I couldn’t find one, I got these of AliExpress.

Yeah, I fear it could be kind of a “Aimpire” SP200 (cheap, lo-fi knock off).

it says the ad is off, does that mean they are no longer available?

it means the seller has closed / suspending the ad. not sure why they didn’t use ‘sold’ if it was sold…but it’s been rescinded anyhow.

1 Like

this is why I ultimately sought out and bought my Pair of Stellias. They ended up kind of ruining the other closedbacks high end focals for me.

1 Like

Yup, that was a pre-fazor going by the serial number unless it was serviced after the fazors were released. Interesting that the seller took down the listing with “lost/damage” as the reason. Also, I noticed that the seller might be selling this without first checking whether the LCD-3 worked. They might have checked later and noticed a dead driver. If so, Audeze’s QC strikes again! Lol.

DT 1990 Pro US only on Newegg for 479. 24 hour.

https://www.newegg.com/black-beyerdynamic-710490-over-the-ear/p/0TH-00JD-000R7

5 Likes

I have not seen these speakers NEW (B-stock though) and at $3k for a while. You can always call first and make an even lower offer if you are so inclined, worst anyone can do is tell you to F@$K - off.

https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/jbl-l100-classic-bookshelf-speakers-black-grille-b-stock

3 Likes

UK Ebay factory refurbed Denon AH-D7200, would’ve bought this myself if I wasn’t saving for IEM’s :grimacing:

Just got even cheaper :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I am really tempted, it is a nice price, but I am also aiming at IEM’s, so I am going to pass.
But they are a no-brainer buy.

1 Like

Now that is a deal, holy shit. Can’t purchase from the US unfortunately. Hopefully someone here gets that steal!

1 Like

Woah that’s an insane deal!!! Wish we had that over stateside.

A Summer Music Gifts promotion Qobuz is currently running lets curious listeners download from a selection of 7 classical music releases, all of them culled from the Harmonia Mundi catalog. Four of the titles are available in 24-bit high-res FLAC format, while the others are CD-quality offerings.

You need a Qobuz account, but do not need to enter your credit card infos!

The free releases:

2 Likes

U12t open box for $400 off

Might have to pick up a set for 200 bucks and 150 off :thinking:

1 Like

$375 for a like new RNHP.
EDIT. Looks like they sold. If someone here got them, let me know. So I feel like I’m not wasting my time checking the listings so frequently

2 Likes

Is this a sale price? I thought I remembered these costing more

Definitely a sale price. I bought T5p.2’s last year used and the cheapest new was $1,049.00, plus tax for a total of $1,200.00. The T1.2’s were at least the same.

I bought used T5p.2’s for $700.00.

$899.00 seems like a really good deal, especially when the ad below is like double the price.

1 Like

Someone may have grabbed it for $350 shipped… cough cough.

4 Likes

Canadians: Nad HP50s (refurbished) for 120$ CAD:

Actually there’s even one for 100$ CAD here.
Impressive, considering these were 400$+ new.