The DEALS thread

So this is not an deal, it’s a giveaway. HifiGo is giving away a pair of SeeAudio Yume, details on their Facebook page.

And with the official Koss case for $39.99
Never noticed these little cases before.

2 Likes

Koss KPH30i sale again.

4 Likes

Yusss, thank you, I’m going to get the tan with red/blue accents. Last time they were on sale I got the dark grey. Coincidentally my parts for the balance mod came in today. So I’m going to mod the tan ones and keep the gray ones stock.

Just now noticed this is on the Headphones section, is it ok to post Speaker deals here?
If yes, JBL 590 for $600, almost half the retail price ($999).
https://www.amazon.com/JBL-Studio-590-Floorstanding-Loudspeaker/dp/B0060IG3R0/

1 Like

while there is more focus on headphones and related gear here…this is HiFiGuides.com and there are dedicated sections for talking about speakers and their related gear, so y es, do share any audio related deal!

/me looks for whoopie cushion sales…

2 Likes

I picked up that case. It’s great. I can toss them in my bag and not worth about them. It’s a little tight with Yaxi pads installed but it still works.

1 Like

Hifiman HE6se’s for $700

https://www.adorama.com/hmhe6sev2.html?EmailPrice=T

2 Likes

The Dark Voice is $200 again on Drop.
I’m finally close to getting mine plugged in for first time after getting it the last time it was at this price.

2 Likes

Don’t get it on Drop. Apos Audio will match drop and ship it much faster with much better customer support.

11 Likes

Not sure if this is a good price but Monoprice UK has some sale for M1570 and THX AAA 887:

I’m sure this is a mistake but M565C is apparently free (no don’t do it)

1 Like

Thanks for that, I’ve just got the 565 for £10 :smirk:

LOL what?!

Might as well try and see if they actually send it :sweat_smile:

Wait, so they actually let you buy them for 10 pounds?!

Just tried and they won’t ship to the US. Figured they wouldn’t but had to try.

But still… whoa

‘glitches’ like this are how people got the MLP for under 300 usd a few months back

That’s just crazy! Gotta stay alert then. Let’s have a thread for glitches :rofl:

1 Like

lol keep us updated