The DEALS thread

I was waiting for this! The soloist 3x is 10%.

1 Like

Sweet deal just bought a supercharger for my 3XP. That will keep me from buying the 3GT so I can get a tube amp :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

That’s what I did! No regrets, tubes are awesome!

Which tube amp did you go with?

Allnic hpa-3000gt

1 Like

DMS posted this on his Community Page on YouTube, so I came over to share it. Lot of stuff is already sold out, but still some good deals.

3 Likes

Man, I’m so tempted to snag some LCD-2 Classics but the B-Stock has me worried. Has anyone bought these on previous years and had any issues?

That has me tempted too. I had to get off the page or I was going to bite on them, cause that’s a heck of a price. But I’ve no experience with Audeze B-stock.

No worries in that front as I bought a B-set after Christmas. I think it was just a returned pair. They were perfect looking and worked perfectly.

1 Like

Whelp, out of stock in the little bit of time I was thinking about it lol. Guess I’ll have to look at something else haha.

Last time I tried they were sold out by lunch time. I think they only had a few sets. And if they are doing this now, they will have even less come Boxing week.

I think they are on the west coast and I logged on at 10:00AM my time (6:00AM west coast time). An hour or two later all the good stuff was gone.

I’m curious about the Euclid, but I’ve never seen a review. I did buy B Stock LCD-i4s 2 years back, and they appeared brand new. I had an issue with them in year 2, and they replaced them with a brand new 2021 version. I haven’t really seen anyone mention a revision for the i4, but the housing and cable were both very different from my original pair. Sound was slightly different also, but not so much in any direction where I had a preference one way or the other.

1 Like

Drop has the 58X back down to $129

3 Likes

Also looks like the 6xx is at $179.

4 Likes

Hifiman HE400SE on sale for $129 on Amazon.

Ananda are also on sale for $599 on Amazon

2 Likes

IMO the 6XX at $179 is about as good as it gets.

5 Likes

Apparently you can type in the promo code 10OFF to bring the price down to $161.

4 Likes

I’m in the checkout process but that promo code is giving an error, just FYI. Not working for me.

1 Like

Looks like they removed it. I tested it yesterday and it worked, but now it’s back to $179. Perhaps it was an error, where they had offered 10% off the normal price and didn’t mean to combine it with the sale price.

2 Likes

ZMF sale pages are live
ZMF November - ALL RELEASES AT 10AM CST: EPOXY RESIN 11.20, B-Stock and Rarities 11.21, Stabilized 12.3

General page

B-Stock Atticus//Aeolus pages

B-Stock Auteur//Eikon

Rarity ZMF November Headphones

B-Stock Vérité//Vérité Closed

Vérité Epoxy Stabilized

Vérité Closed Epoxy

4 Likes