The DEALS thread

And so it begins …

1 Like

Cheaper than buying it new, if I understand taxes and shipping rightly. :+1:

So already cheaper to have waited, a few days later.

1 Like

Looks to be that the patient may have benefited. Man, If I had $600 laying around …

I love that my man was like “I bought these to try them out and they’re great, but I shouldn’t have done this cause I have too many IEMs that I don’t listen to already”

Sometimes, we gotta just lay off the crack!

Also, did @MMag05 get the Ultra? Time to back out that Oracle deal, my brother lol

My man @MMag05 is knee deep in PMs right now :joy:

3 Likes

I reached out to the seller on Sunday. Was trying to arrange a meetup as they’re only 45 from me. Conversation has been silent since then.

1 Like

With expited shipping this is $7 cheaper than I paid.

2 Likes

Ya hate to see it - I hope he reaches back out, brother.

1 Like

We mere (cheap and/or broke) mortals live vicariously through the exploits of people like you. We need you to tell us what flying close to the sun is like because we can’t!

3 Likes

If they wait to long and HBB gets a graph up on the Top, that looks promising, I’ll probably pass. Kind of already leaning in that direction anyway. Initially I was dead set on it with @nymz praise. From feedback here it really seems like it wouldn’t be my ideal signature. Probably a tad to resolving and a bit to much treble at slightly higher volumes. It’s more just my curiosity that wants to hear it now.

3 Likes

I guess that’s my problem as well?

My curiosity sometimes get the best of me, but luckily (I think?) my finances never line up with my interests. I think after comparing it to my other sets, they seem too bass light for my taste on the graph. Thank you HBB for graphing sets :sweat_smile:

Someone grab that ultra…

… Just saying.

1 Like

Cmon, man, you’re supposed to be on our side! :joy:

1 Like

don’t tell him that sometimes graphs lie and an IEM’s sound can not match up with the graph

SHHHHHHHHH :shushing_face:

2 Likes

YO I’m trying to ground my self, what the hell :joy:

I need you to buy something else I can’t afford, so I can listen to it :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

LMAO :rofl: let me finish some of these deals I’m working on and MAYBE :thinking:

3 Likes

I am.

Ultra is a fluke.

I’m on your side.

Your side is poor.

4 Likes

It’s a fluke like Penon offering a $300 neutral-ish beast for half price

I already did my part for the hobby. Someone else’s turn

Now THATS more like it, I can sleep soundly tonight :sleeping:

1 Like