The DEALS thread

Ayo can someone buy these?!

Crazy low price. Probably the lowest I’ve ever seen them at.

4 Likes

That person is kinda sent. Someone tried to buy them on the short bus discord and the seller wanted them to pay for the shipping label and send it to them… Then he got snarky when the person trying to buy it said was an uncommon process.

4 Likes

That’s good to know and note on the thread, I ain’t part of discord so thank you for the input, Cal!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Twilight is one of the few single DD sets I’d like to try. I have the Zen Pro but it appears like a small upgrade. Waiting for another good deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another day, another 2 crazy deals from the classifieds…

2 Likes

This guy is a reliable person and has the EJ07 for $450 plus a damn fine modular cable:

2 Likes

Have a few things I came across today.

Used Topping DX7Pro $330 plus a 10 percent off coupon but $20 shipping

SMSL SH-9 $188 on Apos with warranty. I’ve had a few of them and really good amps. Free shipping and no tax.

SMSL DO200 MKII used $281
https://www.amazon.com/DO200-MKII-Balanced-ES9068AS-Bluetooth5-0/dp/B0BFHD1RF4

Moondrop Chaconne $207 Apos certified (1 yr warranty). I just ordered a pair to try them out.

6 Likes

Thanks for always doing a great job at finding deals that we all love/use are relevant. Always enjoy seeing what you dig down and find🤙

1 Like

For room treatment I found acoustic panels at my local Hornbach for a good price of 85€.

Does someone know comparative prices with other panels?

Oh hello there

3 Likes

same account as the twilight… although it does look like those Twilights sold for a great price at $500

EDIT: Thats not a hacked account. I was thinking the one trying to sell Aure for 1k+

2 Likes

Good call, Cal, definitely good to stay vigilant!

2 Likes

Sold so quick lol

Absolutely not surprised lol

Either pay retail which is $750? And wait 3 months. Or buy it for a $150 discount and get it in a few days. Yeah, pretty easy decision to make!

3 Likes

Touche!

Well $230 off now given 7A raised price to $800+ shipping but that makes it even more solid a deal haha

1 Like

Also, shameless plug but I think this is counts as a deal :smile_cat: :

3 Likes

Ohhh that’s insane, I missed that price increase. That’s a crazy crazy deal for sure.

Your Aurora is a crazy deal too, brother. I wish I had the cash! GLWYS :handshake:

1 Like

TOPPING D10b (silver) Balanced Mini USB DAC $104 Used

I only use these since the cheap gold plated ones on Amazon (tried 3 different vendors) have a 40-50 percent failure rate.

Never had one of these fail (out of 30-40 purchased so far).

6.35mm 1/4 to 3.5mm 1/8 Adapter Cable, 3-Pack $5.99

Pyle 5.1 Channel Amplifier Speaker System - 300W Bluetooth Wireless Surround Sound Home Theater $69 with free shipping.

Maybe good for a garage or basement, the shipping on this is at least $40 so I might grab one.

S.M.S.L SP400 New $440 Or Apos with 1 year warranty used for $409. I’ve had a few of these, sound great but would use a 5 volt DAC with it.
Amazon:

Apos:

With Apos the warranty is out of California, from Amazon it’s a long boat ride to send it back for service…

What the hell!? Two Supernovas for sale on the same day below retail!

2 Likes

And it’s sold! Looks like it was from our very own @drewid

2 Likes