The DEALS thread

Dayum $11k CAD

1 Like

I’ve seen the non-anniversary editions go as low as 8k on the used market and 9.5k USD for the 40th anniversary editions. Regardless, those are my dream speakers.

Ditto my man… sadly not in the market but a stellar price no doubt… there’s a 30.1 for $1900 and I took a double take but turns out it is a single… also have heard they’re not great

1 Like

A deal from Elac Canada on a wireless speaker:

1 Like

It’s a better deal for you Canadians then it is for those of us in the States, but it is still $300
1 Like

I have zero interest in a wireless speaker, but I got this email this morning and figured I would pass it along.

1 Like

Agreed, but it still looks like a great deal

I figured that for someone in the market, it might be worth jumping on.

I really wasn’t in the market, but I might be because of the Roon Endpoint functionality. Even putting together a Raspberry Pi endpoint runs $100 or more before the DAC and amp and speakers enter the equation. Might be a good little speaker for the kitchen. Or camping. Yes, I have a Roon setup for camping, lol.

3 Likes

I put this on the drop/amazon thread, but not sure if anyone noticed. KPH 30i for $20. Just trying to help.

1 Like

Thought this looked pretty decent

1 Like

B-Stock direct from Beyer, 130 Euros

And the nuclear plant Zeos says it needs to run properly. Price not disclosed.

15 Likes

See, the two cooling towers means it only has a balanced output. DT880 users are out of luck unless they’re prepared to do a detachable cable balanced mod :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks like a good deal for EU members on those DT880 though.

10 Likes

So good a deal that I could be tempted… even though the cable is non-detachable.

1 Like

Wording got a little confusing there… Did you buy them?

No… still thinking :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Looks like Focus Camera is having one of their Beyer T1 sales… $664

beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Ninja Edition Audiophile Stereo Headphones (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0794GDFS2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XoadFb2WF2WVZ

1 Like

Do people here have good experiences w/ focus camera? I’ve read some pretty nasty reviews about them.

Granted, the only thing I have bought from them is my mic, but free delivery was fast, and never really had a problem with them.

For those in Europe on Amazon.it the **Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen can be had right now for €300 New. I’m a little skeptical. But, it’s on Amazon Marketplace and should be covered by the guarantee.

I also checked it out on Amazon.de and they can be had Like New from 2 or 3 sellers for under €400.

Skeptical, but if anyone is interested it might be worth checking it out, and since I’ve seen them on sale in the USA for half the list price perhaps it’s not so incredible.