The Happy Thread - Spread Your Joy, IT'S CONTAGIOUS!

pictures or it didn’t happen…

2 Likes

We use one of these

…my fav toasted sandwich…Baked beans and cheese :yum:

1 Like
Not happy story

I recently moved. My new place does not have an internet connection yet. And that is not because I didn’t contact an ISP or there are no lines at the appartment.
It is because f***ing Vodafone (ISP of the previous tenant) has not cleared the line so my ISP can patch the connection in.
I currently have internet via phone tethered to my main PC, meaning text is okay, images not so much. I also don’t have my DSLR here so best picture I can offer is 2.3MP from my phone…

1 Like

From time to time I go into “listening to the gear” modes. It takes the joy out of the music. And it takes effort to get out of. But after a week of trying, I’m finally just listening to music and not giving a fuck about transients or imaging or whatever. It’s good.

8 Likes

Replace the drug of choice with chasing the best recordings. Its saves a few dollars.

2 Likes

I cleaned my ears out! It was a lot. It’s like a whole new world now and feels so good!

5 Likes

Get my ears Micro-suctioned once a year, I’m clean and don’t have any ear problems as such but it’s good to know they’re clean especially since I pretty much only use IEM’s :+1:

1 Like

I should look into ear cleaning. I use q-tips too, but am pretty sure I don’t have anything pushed back as most of my auditory issues are processing gremlins stemming from my TBI when I crashed my mountain bike going 45mph. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I mean if your properly vaping your not spending any money anyway… :wink:

Vapors and Music?..

1 Like

Oh may have to try the micro suction next time.

Did the same thing recently with my road bike. Feel like I’ve been seeing things myself.

mmm…I only suffered hallucinations while I was out of my mind for the first two weeks following my accident. I was in the hospital…5 days ICU with the rest in special care. most of my time in special care I was delusional. I was awake, but not conscious…whatever was awake was like a child. the stories I was told of my antics and schenanigans are humorous. one day when I woke up, I was there. that was 23 yeas ago and it was a rough road…especially the first 10 years.

3 Likes

Glad you’ve made it!

I went head first into asphalt going 35 on my road bike without a helmet. I’ve felt like a different person ever since and I’m still seeing flashes of colors and lights every once in a while. I feel like I’ve gone through a rough time this past year with this head injury but I cant even imagine how tough it must have been with your experience.

Happy we can all still enjoy some HiFi audio!

1 Like

Summer holiday time!
4 weeks of not thinking any work and just do what ever pops in my mind.
Mainly just to chill is the big plan and make few trips with the Vette. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh that sounds like a plan!

1 Like

If you have any scenic byways you should definitely go out and about, I really enjoy it whenever I want to drive around in my state of Arkansas so hopefully you have something similar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well…I got an email yesterday afternoon with a pleasant surprise in it. A Nigerian prince reached out to tell me about an inheritance waiting for me…not a fake prince, a real one!

kidding aside, I got an email from my Canada Viewsonic channel manager saying I won one of their 27" XG2705-2K displays:

https://www.viewsonic.com/us/xg2705-2k.html

All I did was update my info and move it over to their new reseller portal. I saw the draw I was entered into for doing that, but never thought anything of it as my family literally almost never wins stuff and if they do, it’s got all sorts of rules / strings attached…like trips to such n such a place, but only if you buy / rent / lease rent this thing or item from the sponsor. [image]

Now to figure out how to setup 1x 27" display with 2x 34" ultrawide!

3 Likes

Stack the 34’s and put the 27 in portrait next to em…

1 Like

Well I haven’t gotten to listen to my cans for a bit because my wife is enjoying my office area more. This makes me truly happy.

5 Likes