The Happy Thread - Spread Your Joy, IT'S CONTAGIOUS!

I finally got all the bits n pieces to make my Ryzen 5000 PC. :smiley:

12 Likes

Spending the 2nd covid check on my HT. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Almost the same here! RTX 3070 should arrive today. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I got to sleep an hour longer today. It makes me so happy.

5 Likes

oh daaamn, a whole extra hour. you lucky bastid! I’m waiting for my Conerta to kick in…

2 Likes

Haha it’s really rare for me to get that one hour. Hopefully you’ll get yours too.

I actually suffer from bad fatigue…so come the weekend, I literally sleep all Sat and Sun, waking up to pee and maybe eat something.

2 Likes

I know this too well… feel free to write me by pn. Maybe I have a few helpful suggestions for you.

Woot woot! Check just cleared for the second half of payment for 3 exterior decks and the corresponding kitchens. Its not like ive ever had a doubt it would clear (I’ve worked with the company before) but hot damn is it nice to see that money come in

4 Likes

My children are healthy and I have a job and a roof over my head. I’m content and joyful.

As long as I get to keep my Verite Open and my Matrix Element i, that is…

7 Likes

a customer brought back a bottle of 15 year old El Dorado from Guyana and he just dropped it off at my office to have shipped up to me. :smiley:

5 Likes

Wait we r getting a covid check? Lol

dunno about that…Trump veto’d the bill, so unless a house majority can overturn it, there’s no more follow up monies for any American’s.

2 Likes

Spoke to soon, something about its too little. Sorry gang was going for the funny to help light things up. Any whoo Happy holidays HIFIguyz.

4 Likes

my El Dorado 15 year arrived today.

MY WIFE FOUND ALL MY MISSING AUDIO GEAR WE THOUGHT LOST IN OUR MOVE 3 YEARS AGO!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!111111oneoneeleveneleven!!!1!!!

16 Likes

What is it??

Just put some toast and ham and cheese into my microwave (relatively fancy Panasonic NN-GD35HB). The grill function turned that into a wonderful snack!
10/10, will do again.

7 Likes
4 Likes

I should have said box of headphone stuff. my Stax SR-207’s were in there…my HE-4xx v1 and HE-35x, plus my AudioQuest Dragonfly Red and Jitterbug USB filter. and their boxes to boost resale value when I sell stuff. :wink:

4 Likes